The strike affected long distance train services and the night mail service. Train operators have been warned to get back to work or lose their jobs as train services have been made an essential service.President Maithripala Sirisena had declared train services as an essential service after train operators launched a strike this week.
Train operators warned to get back to work or lose jobs
- Ladyjacks Sweep Their Way to Southland Tournament Title
- AHEAD OF OPENING DAY FOR SANTA ANITA’S 83RD SEASON, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN TECHNOLOGY INSTALLED TO ASSIST IN THE HEALTHCARE OF EQUINE ATHLETES
- League gets called a marathon but with Liverpool and Man City it’s a sprint
- Fans fume as BBC iPlayer crashes during Tottenham’s FA Cup clash with Norwich
- Mundine still believes he was better than league legends Fittler, Daley